Right recruitment through a well-structured recruiting and selection process
- Request for Headcount go through budgeted check before hiring
- Plan for your recruitment
- Do a proper assessment of the candidates.
- Evaluate to ensure you hire the right people
- Create Offer Letter standard template
- Welcome On Board to the new employee.
E-Interview process and forms collective benefits
- Creates Standardized Interview forms
- Reuse standard basic criteria for candidate search
- Standardize interview procedure to hire the right candidates
- SOP is monitored and uniformed
- Unlocking the insight of each candidates through same sets of measurements
Tracking of entire Job Recruitment Cycle
- Hiring – The brightest talent, at the lowest cost & the fastest speed
- Firing – People who need their jobs, with the lowest compensation, with minimum reputation damage.
- Developing – People in line with corporate direction
- Motivating – People to do more with less
- Coaching – Business Leaders and Managers who think they are experts
- Rewarding – Talented Employees, for maximum retention and motivation
What is the process of recruitment?
- Identify vacancy
- Prepare job description and person specification
- Advertising the vacancy
- Managing the response
- Short listing
- Arrange interviews
- Conducting interview and decision making
What is the information should be in an employee requisition form?
- Is the position a new one or a replacement for an employee who has left.
- The job designation
- The job grade
- Department and location
- The salary range
- When the position must be filled
- Who is the hiring manager
- The position description, including job description, competency and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Academic qualifications required for the job
- Experience required
- Specific skills that cannot be compromised
- Any other specific requirements that is pertinent to the job
- Internal sourcing or external sourcing
- Newspaper recruitment or through recruitment agency or head hunter
- Costs of recruitment
- Relevant parties to verify and sign off the requisition.
What is selection method?
- Application forms and CVs
- Online screening and shortlisting
- Psychometric testing
- Group exercises
- Assessment centers
What are the factors to consider in a selection interview plan?
- Ensure all documents, forms and information are ready
- Ensure clear understanding of the position description in question
- A summary of candidates selected for interviews
- Knowledge of company’s practices, terms and conditions of service
- Tests and questionnaires
Full Web base HR System