Host your HR, Payroll, Leave, Time Attendance and Claim without the need to manage Hardcopy Form anymore. Let your employee submit their Leave and Claim online via self service. What’s more, Employee get to view their E Payslip online and print their own EA form.
Advantages and convenience of hosting online:
- No Installation Required
- No Additional Software Needed
- No Expensive Hardware Cost
- It’s Hassle Free and Easy to use
- Anytime and Anywhere, 24 x 365 days
Services offered for Online Hosting
- One (1) Time Group Training up to Three (3) or Five (5) HR Personnel
- User Guide and Manual Book
- Assist in Migrating your current Payroll and HR Data
- Setup of Company workflow, claims policy, leave policy
- Phone, Online and Onsite Support (8.30am to 5.30pm)
Guaranteed Data Security
- We only deal with designated Personnel calling from Office Premise Only
- All data process and send online are secured https://
- Data Center have multiple firewall protection
- We secure our own firewall protection at Application and Database Level
- We do not keep any password for users and admnistrator
- We only gain access for support via account creation by customer
- All data and information is only confidential to the customer
What’s so good about using HR Hosting?
There is no maintenance fee, no upgrade fee, no hardware cost and no software installation. The start-up can be much lower compare to buying the software.
How about training?
Yes, you pay us a training fee and our guys will be onsite at your office to do training to your team. You can send up to 3 or 5 person to come for the training session.
How about my current system data?
We will help you to migrate your data from your current system using excel. We will go through with you what information is needed to be copied to the excel sheet.
How long does it take to get the system running?
It depends how fast you prepare, update and check your employee information data. Training takes 1 to 2 days and setup takes at most 3 days. Typically it takes about 2 to 3 weeks and you can run a month parallel testing on your payroll system.